Restons Solicitors/Cabot Financial

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hi everyone,



I need some help with a letter received today from Restons Solicitors.

I have a debt which was originally a credit card with whom I can't remember but it has been passed around a few times and now rests with Cabot Financial. I was being pursued by Marlin Financial Services on behalf of Cabot and Marlin have now employed the services of Restons Solicitors. That is the basic story so far.

The letter from Restons says pay in full by Feb 23rd or they will take County Court action. Alternatively I can make an arrangement to pay by instalments or call them for a significantly reduced full settlement. The debt is for £1399.38.

When I look on my Equifax credit file the debt shows as defaulted on 29 May 2009 and I haven't paid anything since then. Am I correct in saying that the debt will be statue barred after 29th May this year? I wonder if they are just putting the pressure on because they are running out of time and how best to handle it. As I remember the credit card was a really high interest one and I think most of the debt is charges and interest. Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Many thanks in advance,

Steven.





Restons Solicitors/Cabot Financial

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire