Rlp trying to recover losses from under 18

samedi 31 janvier 2015

In December my (at the time) 16yr old daughter was shopping with friends, she selected 2items of make up with every intention to pay, she realised the other 2girls had no intention of paying for the stuff they had, she placed the 2items on the floor and left them. They were then stopped by security staff and police called. the 2items were then in one of the other girls bag. No items were found in my daughters possession after a lengthy evening night she was released with no further action after her version of events was backed up by the other 2girls.



Had the first letter which demanded £400 to be paid between the 3 of them. I called and said that I do not see the reason for her to pay, one of the girls has stated she paid a reduced ammount of £138 but still they demand £400.



second letter has arrived saying they still wish to proceed stating further version of account of incident.



What at should I do as this is causing unnecessary stress to my daughter and my wife and I. Thanks in advance for your responses





Rlp trying to recover losses from under 18

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire