Silly mistake RE: speeding fine.

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi guys.



Sorry to say I joined this forum more out of desperation to at least settle my nerves a little.



I was caught doing 65mph in a 50 zone last year. I paid my fine promptly on the 17th December but stupidly forgot to send off my Drivers License and Counterpart. My case has now been referred to the Courts and I have been informed that I shall be receiving my summons within the next couple of weeks. I thoroughly intend to plead guilty as it's my own stupid fault but I'm more or less at my wits end worrying that I am going to get banned from the road. My work and also my recreational activities require that I be able to drive so now I'm really scared.



Along with my guilty plea, I also intend to submit a mitigating circumstances just to try and draw attention to the fact that it is just one stupid, forgetful mistake. I must also point out that this is my first offense speeding.



Any insight would be much appreciated. (I know no-one can speak on behalf of the magistrate but any experience or knowledge would really help).



Thanks!





Silly mistake RE: speeding fine.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire