CCJ from Lowell

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hello, this is my first post, so thank you in advance for any advice any one can give me.

I checked my credit file this morning and there is a CCJ there that was issued on the 30/12/14 for £4400. I did not know what this was for and had not received any papers from the court as they were sent to an old address, so I phoned the court bulk centre and they said the claimant was Lowell. Looking on my credit file, there is a default from Lowell that is dated 19/02/2009 for £4200, so I am assuming that this refers to the same debt. Now I am not fully aware who the original creditor was and what the debt is actually for, but during the start of 2008 I went through a lot of personal difficulty and stupidly stopped paying all my debts and ended up in a terrible mess over all this. So I am 90% positive that the debt will have been statute barred by the time they claimed the ccj, even though a default was not put onto the account at a later date. How would I be able to find out the last payment date that I made and everything, so that I can now apply for the CCJ to be set aside on the statute barred defence. I am sure that it would have been statute barred by the time Lowell took me to court, but I want to be 100% as I cannot afford to pay the £155 fee for the set aside forms to be wrong.

Thankyou again





CCJ from Lowell

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire