brighthouse

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hi I have been a customer with brighthouse for a year now we get 300 a fortnight on esa because my husband is disabled we are paying 167 a fortnight to brighthouse my husbands health has got worse we missed 2 payments then started to get knocks on door from brighthouse everyday I spoke to the bloke Wednesday he said I had to give back some stuff but not the computer as it's nearly paid for or pay 70 by Saturday otherwise I'll be taken to court my brother made that payment for me but they said I had to make the normal 167 payment Monday but we are unable to I know I owe the money I will pay but they won't take less now I'm thinking off letting them take me to court to get payments reduced is this a better option





brighthouse

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire