Shall I sue the HCEOs?

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Bizarre situation I'm in.



I got a High Court Writ which I instructed a HCEO group to execute. When the agent went to the defendant (used car dealer) on 25th November he didn't take control of any of the goods on the forecourt and just left a note with them asking the director to contact the office. They then recently told me it would be January before they could visit again despite me repeatedly telling them that the defendant was going to move his assets. They agreed to send someone yesterday when the company was packing up and moving out. The agent photographed the cars and took control of a few but didn't get the controlled goods agreement signed then left. Now the forecourt is empty and they've taken all their cars and hidden them.



My question is: what the actual F*** is the HCEO playing at? Why didn't they take control on 25th November??



I've written a strongly worded letter of complaint which effectively amounts to me saying, "Thanks very much, you've just naused up a year of my work to recover my debt you pack of idiots."



So does anyone know if I have any legal recourse here? Basically they haven't done their job and now it's going to be super hard to find the debtor.



Any advice? I'm totally flabbergasted by this.





Shall I sue the HCEOs?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire