How to create terms and conditions for a new website business..?

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Hi, I hope everyone had a good Christmas..



I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes.. I'm in the process of setting up a new website that I hope to turn into a viable and sustainable business that'll take over from the couriering (neither viable nor sustainable..!) that I currently do..



The site is going to be a job board type site where recruiters and HR departments can list their jobs and where jobseekers can search through the jobs, post CVs etc.. Whilst I admit, there are a number of sites like this already online, the market is huge and my price structure is going to be different compared to existing sites, which I'm hoping will help give me an edge against them..



My main sticking point is how to make up Terms and Conditions for my site.. From what I have seen, I need Website Usage T&Cs, Sales T&Cs and a Privacy Policy covering Data Protection/Cookies etc.



The established sites seem to have specific T&Cs for their sites (relating to recruiters and jobseekers rather than selling general services online) which I would imagine would cost a small fortune to properly produce. Unfortunately, I have a budget of next to nothing so I'm having to make do for the time being..



Short of editing their T&Cs, which is something I don't think I should do, does anyone know if there is somewhere I can get a generic set of suitable T&Cs until I am in a position to pay for specific T&Cs (assuming the site takes off and makes some money..!)?



I'd prefer to do this properly but for the time being, I'm not in a position to.. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated and returned in favour with 10 free job submissions..!



Thanks in advance..

Daniel





How to create terms and conditions for a new website business..?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire