Cabot financial and restons solicitors

lundi 29 décembre 2014

Hi I'm a newbie on here,came across you when looking for information after I received court papers from restons solicitors acting for Cabot on December 23 .

I received a letter from Restons on 28 November saying they were instructed by Cabot financial to seek immediate payment for £782 .

i sent of a cca to them on 12 December and received a letter back on 19 December saying that basically they won't cominicate unless I sign all documents and then the court action on 23 December.



i have read the court section on here , I presume my first step is to acknowledge the claim and ask for more time,is this best done online or via mail ?



Any advice on this would be very muched appreciated ,I'm very stressed out about this !!!!





Cabot financial and restons solicitors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire