Parking eye

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

This is my first post here. Parking eye have sent a £100 parking charge.



The background is that I parked in a pub car park for 23 minutes, just time to have an orange juice, wish friends a happy Christmas and leave. I was under the illusion that as a pub car park it was safe to park there as I was a paying customer and there is a sign which states that the car park is for pub patrons only. I met six friends who can all verify that I parked and was in the pub.



I have never been in this pub before and went back to the pub to enquire about the charge but they didn't sem very helpful.



I have appealed to Parking Eye. The registered owner of the car is my husband and I admitted that I was the driver.....on reading this forum I don't think I should have done that. Have I made a mistake?





Parking eye

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire