Long Term Sick Concerns

lundi 29 décembre 2014

Hello,

I have been on long-term sick for the majority of the year and I am concerned that if my company wish to dismiss me, which in future they may, dependant on how long my recovery process takes, that they could take it upon themselves to dismiss me for gross misconduct.



I'm not sure I've got this right, but I was given a first warning back in June time, I think. This was for an incident on Face Book and I said I was not culpable, but they went ahead anyway.



My concern is that if I was to attend a disciplinary for dismissal, that a gross misconduct charge might be the result, but the thing is, surely being on long term sick is not grounds for gross misconduct? It would have to be something of an extremely serious nature and my situation is totally different, surely?



I have requested a meeting with work and am due to see my General Practitioner on Friday, all being well, to see where I stand in terms of recovery progress.



Thanks for your advice.





Long Term Sick Concerns

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire