Bad-back worker forced to lift heavy sacks

vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Hi all. I am a 49 year old female. Just joined Royal mail as a casual christmas worker. Work involves mail sorting. Been there three weeks and on wednesday (christmas eve) i was asked to help on a different section that involves lifting heavy sacks carrying magazines.



I had an accident 10 years ago and cracked my coccyx. Have had back problems since then and any physical work can cause extreme pain in my back. If i ask to be put on mail sorting section I can be asked to go home (being a casual worker).



The management doesn't seem to care. I don't know what to do in this situation.



Any help with references to employment rights would be greatly appreciated.



Merry Christmas!





Bad-back worker forced to lift heavy sacks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire