Long Term Sick Employee Rights?

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Hello,

I have been trying to search the internet for the answer to this question but cannot seem to find a straightforward answer anywhere, so if anyone can help, it would be appreciated as I have an important decision to make in regards to my job within the next few days as this is when my sick note runs out and I'm not sure after everything that has happened, that I wish to return there. Anyway, my questions are as follows:



a) In regards to annual leave, despite the fact I continue to accrue it whilst on long-term sick, would I need to substitute my sick leave for annual leave during times when employees are required to use annual leave for certain periods, for example, Christmas? At the moment, I have accrued 22 days whilst on sick.



b) If I have been on long term sick, am I still entitled to notice? As far as I can gather, it is up to a maximum of 12 weeks. I have been employed in my organisation since Sep 2003, so I have worked there for just over 11 years. As I understand it, you get a week for the first two years and an extra week for each subsequent year, so I should be entitled to, in theory, 10 weeks notice?



If anyone can help, it would be appreciated and I know I've asked similar questions already but its very important that I have all my facts when I go in to see my employers, come January, as we need to have a meeting to discuss my current situation. Whilst I'd love to have a job to go back to, I just don't feel this job has any real direction any more.



Many Thanks.





Long Term Sick Employee Rights?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire