Advice Needed

lundi 29 décembre 2014

I have been working for 4 years without breaks and my employer don't pay for it but they deduct 0.5 hrs for breaks from my wages. Also, they stopped paying my overtimes even though i am working an average 1.5 hrs over my contracted hours. i spoke to my supervisor he told me the company don't pay for over times at the unit he was working for. We have a time sheet to sign in and out i have copies of all the sheets, i have had no issues with my over time until this new guy was employed. I spoke to the unit manager but seems he is not going to cooperate. They did not pay for my over time last month and from the look of things they are not going to pay for it this month. I sent an sms to my supervisor to make sure they pay my over time this month and told him to take it seriously. Waiting for tomorrow, payday.

What should i do next?





Advice Needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire