being led a merry dance

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Hi, don't know if anybody can help, basically I find myself in dispute with another party, who wishes to sue me for a very large amount of money, Although we have sought legal advice on this , our wish is 'damage limitation', as we suspect the other party has got Mental health issues, and therefore we have no hope in retrieving any of our costs. The other party is representing themselves, and it shows, as to date they have amended their claim three times, they never follow any directions, or timeframes, yet the court seems to have shown extreme amounts of leniency. Obviously as the other party, we then have to try to contend with this nonsense, The latest addition to this list is that we have received a application from the claimant to the court, with regards amending the claim yet again. (N244) I wish to oppose this, as the defendant ,I believe the whole process is a complete and utter waste of everyone's time, I have already submitted a number of defences to contend with these 'amendments' and strongly feel that these amendment highlight the futility of the claimant's action against me. Can anyone advise me as to the best way to oppose this application, and whether I am right in thinking I also need to submit a N244 in order to do this. Thanks





being led a merry dance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire