Christmas Eve and I am stressed! Cabot claim arrived!

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Post has just arrived and I have a court claim form from Cabot - feeling physically sick!



The claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due from the defendant under a contract between the Defendant and Vanquis dated on or about Feb 2008 and assigned to the claimant in Feb 2014 (I havent put the full dates cos I don't want them searching and seeing my post!)



I have done all the stuff other posts have said to do on the moneyclaim.gov.uk website but I am confused as to what to put on my CPR request.



Claim says: Date ??/11/2014 Default Balance £3000+ Post Refrl Cr NIL TOTAL 3000.00 (again specific information removed)



I know its Xmas Eve and you all have better things to do but I don't know what to do





Christmas Eve and I am stressed! Cabot claim arrived!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire