occupation order / child protection order / non molestaional order

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

hi I am going through a load of pain at the moment , 4 weeks ago my wife told me and my children that she has been having an affair , the following day she had me arrested on a load of rubbish allegations all of which have been dropped by the police ,then entered a completely different story into the courts and now has all the above injuntions we have seven children and I was kicked out of the house as the courts did not even seem to take anything I tried to say as correct she has now got control of the house, children and I am homeless living at present in my car, at court she was represented by a barrister while I was on my own could not afford a solicitor as I am on d l a due to lung deasease does anyone have any advise on how to get theses injunctions reversed or overturned please would be gratefull for any advise as I don't have a clue what I am doing

,we have been married for 18 years and now I don't know the person ive loved all this time ,





occupation order / child protection order / non molestaional order

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire