Hi there all of you good people. I am new on the forum and do need your help.

mardi 30 décembre 2014

I had a capital one credit card and fell on hard times in 2010 after i had lost my job. I had never defaulted on my payments before then, interest accrued and could not afford to pay, let alone even my rent. I approached them to hold the debt, stop the interest payments on it so that it does not spiral out of control. At the time it was £1881, it was subsequently passed it on to various DMC and has now ended up with Lowell Financial Limited. I have just recieved Order for Production of statement of means. i can fill this one and send it back. My current circumstances is that i still unemployed, have exhausted all my savings, have applied to various roles and i have 3 interviews lined up already. I am willing to pay and will pay as soon as i start work. I am currently being assisted by relatives for daily survival.



My question is - what next? Should i send an additional letter to court giving them all my circumstances on top of the statement?





Hi there all of you good people. I am new on the forum and do need your help.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire