CCJ whilst Living Abroad

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Hi all could do with some help. I have been issued with a CCJ for GBP11k by BW Legal and I am living abroad. I have been living abroad since the year 2009 and suddenly out of the blues I have received a CCJ at my UK address just over the period in 2014. I am not sure if this case could be statute barred but I would like to contest this CCJ. I do own a property in the UK and it is currently being rented out. I cannot afford to pay this debt or any other debts due to present market conditions. Is it correct in believing that a CCJ cannot be issued to a person who is a non-resident and that I can get it set aside? What do I do should I write to the courts explaining this?



Please advise



Thanks





CCJ whilst Living Abroad

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire