needing advice re owing money

lundi 29 septembre 2014

i am getting divorced, i decided to brake up the relationship having been unhappy for a long time. because of this my husband wants to "hurt" me anyway he can and is currently kicking off without any provocation.



I paid the deposit for our house (before we married) apprx £8,000 and decorated/furnished the house(not cheap with his tastes!). we got married. i borrowed money from my parents to put on an extension. we split up. i have organised the sale of the house. now my husband wont pay back the money owed to my parents - £45,000 from the sale unless we also pay his parents back for paying for our wedding (£6-8,000) despite my parents also chipping in for the wedding (about £3,000) no mention of paying them back for this. Added to this is the fact i work for a construction company and got the extension done pretty much at cost so he is benefiting from me again!!





where do my parents stand if he refuses to pay them back? there was no written agreement - we have all the bills and proof they paid. we intended to remortgage to pay them back from the equity gained but we had to keep putting back the bank appt due to his work commitments and I hadn't seen this side of him before we split.



Any advice? I currently live in the house he doesn't and we are splitting the mortgage payments and i am covering all other bills council tax etc.



Thanks in advance





needing advice re owing money

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire