aggressive Jacob enforcement agent

mardi 30 septembre 2014

hi,



We hope you will be able top help us.



We have incur some council tax arrears from last year of around 550 pounds. I am the full time carer of my partner who has physical and mental health disabilities. He is recognised by the council as vulnerable. I am myself unwell and have been in hospital recently too for mental health and epilepsy. We are both unemployed as a result of our long term conditions.



We received a visit from a very aggressive enforcement agent from Jacob. We did not let him inside the house and we were only taking outside of our door. He added 235 pounds fee and warn us for prison term and moving our stuff straight away. He is refusing all repayment plan as I have break some payment due to the fact I was in hospital and my partner is unable to look after the finance and correspondence. However, I have resumed the payment and paid straight away the amount missing this month.



A week later, last Wednesday, we had the pleasure of seeing him at our door step demanding full payment of around 850 pounds thereabout which we do not have as we are both unemployed and our income is made solely of state benefit. He is very aggressive and constantly calling my [partner who is vulnerable. this is making him suicidal and he is hallucinating pretty badly at the moment. The Council and bailiff are well aware of his status and refuse to back off him, even though they know that they should not speak with a vulnerable person.



I have offered to pay various amount which were all refused by the bailiff. the council is saying talk the bailiff and are very uncooperative as well. I offered to get an attachment of benefit, which was refused. He even told my partner not to pay the rent so he could get the money in cash. He threaten him with jail term. All talk with have we him finish in him telling us that he will come to ours within 24 hours with a warrant to take our stuff with a removal van. He told us he is working independently from the council hasn't have to answer to them.



I went to the Citizen advice bureau which called them the council and tax office. Telling the about my partner status and our financial difficulties. They type in a letter which I delivered by hand to the council.I have a meeting with them on Thursday but I have the impression that it will be fruitless. I am not too sure on how to proceed from there.



can the bailiff force his entry into our home like he is saying ? what should we do ?



thank you for your help.





aggressive Jacob enforcement agent

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire