Do siblings still get contact when they are split for adoption?

lundi 29 septembre 2014

OK, I could ask this of professionals but I detest and despise them so instead choose to ask on the forum since clearly if someone who is a professional is on here, I don't have to dig up all their info from the web(yes I would if I felt I needed to ;) ).



I know from case law on here that if one child is put up in long term placement order and the other has an adoption order then once the adoption is finalised then clearly the child in long term foster care is more than likely to never see their sibling again until they reach maturity based on the confidential nature of, what we have in this country generally, which is closed adoption.



My question relates to when two siblings are both under an adoption order but are separated(cos it's easier to have one adopted than two together) have contact with each other despite having no contact with their birth family?



I won't go into the details personally but there is an increase in social services seeking court orders and a lack of places for those children to go to so the question may come up in the future.....





Do siblings still get contact when they are split for adoption?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire