Advice needed.

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Hi folks, need a little advice.



My ex-wife lives in a property that I pay the mortgage on with my two children. My daughter is disabled and the house has been fitted out/equipped for her needs. Currently only my name is on the mortgage. As the likelihood of being able to transfer the mortgage into her name is extremely low (she wouldn't meet the lending criteria) I want to give her the piece of mind that the house actually belongs to her once the mortgage is paid, my most important priority is that the house remains with her whilst she looks after out disabled daughter.



Is there any legal document i can get drawn up that basically says the house will belong to her once the mortgage is paid, or I drop dead (Got life insurance cover) As she can't get her name on the mortgage she feels like the house is not truly hers and she wants to make further improvements/changes for my daughters needs as she grows older, but is understandably reluctant whilst all the property documents have my name on.



I'm trying to give her some peace of mind that the house will be hers no matter what.



Any advice, thoughts greatly appreciated.



Stefan.





Advice needed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire