Mr Lender - Notice of Default Sums

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Hi,



After recently dealing with Mr Lender, I have been issues a notice of default sums. After the initial loan, I received no notification of roll-over by e-mail or text, something they said they would do and always have done in the past.



Due to my observational negligence, this loan rolled-over twice, both without my consent or notification.



I queried this on the phone and was met with a belligerent, rude person, so I insisted all communications be done by e-mail, a fact he couldn't get his head around.



After listing my concerns, I was given non-answers and accusations. I made a very decent offer of repaying the terms of the initial loan over the next 3 months, but not the interest they have added on as I have paid way over the odds on the two roll-overs I did not know were happening.



They refused this, and insisted on charging me the full interest, and have now also cut off contact by e-mail, which is how I intend to continue this as I want a record.



Does anyone have any advice? Are they able to just cut off contact and slap me with extra charges on top of the charges I am already being hit with?



Thanks





Mr Lender - Notice of Default Sums

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire