Background Screening - Credit Checks

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Hi all



I have been offered a job dependant on credit checks. I am happy with the credit checks being done (I understand lots of places do that know), however, I was just curious to know what a Background Screening company can see? Is it just the major things like:-






  • CCJ'S

  • Bankrupcies

  • IVA's

  • Adress History

  • Personal Info






Can they see payment history etc? I am unsure why they would need to see a run down of my entire report if it came back with none of the major issues mnetioned above?



Any help appreciated, tearing my hair out waiting for this job offer to be confirm, although I have signed contracts etc.



THanks



Kate





Background Screening - Credit Checks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire