Cabot/Mortimer Clarke Update!!

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Hi all



I posted back in early August because I'd received a court claim after I'd sent a CCA request to the DCA Grrrrrrrrrr!! I acknowledged the claim intending to defend in full and sent off a CPR request for more info. The DCA agreed to a 28 day extension and wrote saying they needed 40 days to produce the docs I'd requested. Well.............Saturday I opened a letter from Cabot saying that the original lender is unable to come up with the credit agreement and as they are unable to provide the required information, they have decided to no longer pursue collection of this account:tinysmile_fatgrin_t I'd just sent off an N244 to force disclosure as well so could have saved myself 50 quid. Should I be getting a notice of discontinuance??? I've checked MCOL and nothing has been updated there.



Thanks all





Cabot/Mortimer Clarke Update!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire