Lowell/Brain Carter/T-mobile

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I received a court claim on behalf Lowell from Bryan Carter Solicitors dated 11 Sep 2014. I have acknowledged the claim form online (Getaway or MoneyClaim) on 23 September. I need your help this is my first time using the forum.



they are claiming money owed to original creditor which is T-mobile an amount of 700 plus court claim in total £850. the debt is dated back in 2009 when T-mobile billed me on 711 despite the fact at that time calling T-mobile and asking them to send me breakdown/itemised call in which they failed to send me. I refused to pay the bill. since then t-mobile placed default in my credit file in 2009.



I don't believe I owed that amount despite the fact making numerous calls to customer services asking to send me itemised billing.



how to ask Lowell/Brain Carter to send me original bill and default notice and all the phone conversation to T-mobile. my english is not good and I want to defend I believe justice we are not in animal kingdom where strong eats weak. your help will be appreciated.









Lowell/Brain Carter/T-mobile

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire