Court Claim - Marlin Capital europ / Egg - 25-9-2014

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 25-9-2014

Amount approx: 7600

Claimant: Marlin Capital europ

Solicitor: Mortimer Clarke Solicitors

Original Credit: Egg



Particulars of Claim:

By agreement between Egg Banking plc andthe defendent on or around 24/04/02 EGG agreed to issue the defendent with a credit card upon the terms and conidtions set out therein. In breach of the Agreement the Defendant failed to make the minimum payments due and the Agreement was terminated. The Agreement was assigned to the Claimant on 31/01/13. The Claimant therefore claims

1. 4892.18

2. Interest pursuant to section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984, namely 2203.58 and continuing until judgement or sooner payment at the rate of 1.07




Stat Barred? Yes



Have sent:



Other Info:

The claim is addressed to me under my married name (I divorced last year and changed my name by deed poll back to my maiden name) and it was addressed to my former address (I moved to my new address April 2013) but I received it as I have a redirection set at my old address. Does this make the CCJ invalid anyway? I woud like any advice on what to do next please? Should I ignore? Do I defend? I am really worried as this debt is so old and I have no means to pay it back.





Court Claim - Marlin Capital europ / Egg - 25-9-2014

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire