Can a 2nd charge on a property move to another company???

mercredi 1 avril 2015

Please can someone advise me if a secured loan charge against my house (from Picture Loans) can be moved to the company that purchased this debt when Picture ceased trading (Idem Servicing)?



Also... this is a bit of an awkward one... we purchased the "Gold Insurance" to cover our 10 year loan but found that the insurance only covers the 1st 5 years of the loan. This to me is pure miss selling of insurance, why would I buy a £15K insurance policy and it be front loaded to the debt for it to only be useful for the 1st 5 years??? I do not want any money back, (the insurance was used) but I do want to find out if the debt can be re-calculated to take off the insurance section and subsequent interest.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:





Can a 2nd charge on a property move to another company???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire