unfair dismissal

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi everyone



I am looking for some advice.....



The company I work for are restructuring and I applied for voluntary redundancy in mid February. I have worked for the company for 5 years and have never had any performance or conduct issues.



On march 2nd someone reported me for leaving a safe unspun... it was locked but the dial wasn't spun. I was investigated and taken to disciplinary. During my disciplinary I was told that they had found further concerns and the would investigate them before concluding the meeting. The following day I was due to find out if I had been accepted for vr but was then told they hadn't made a decision for me, all other employees were finding out but I was told it had nothing to do with my disciplinary. Later that day after emailing my manager she responded and said it was completely due to my disciplinary.



The further concerns of sharing a till against company procedure and leaving a safe unattended whilst I served a customer have now been investigated although they wont tell me how these concerns came about and why they were viewing cctv after I had already admitted leaving the safe unspun.



On the days in question I had a very very heavy work load and felt very stressed, I even asked someone to help relieve my workload. I am also aware of two people who have broken the exact same procedures in the last couple of months and who were not taken to disciplinary for the same allegations.



I am concerned that the company may be looking to dismiss me to avoid paying my redundancy. My disciplinary is now on thursday and I will not find out if I will get redundancy until after it is concluded if they dismiss me I wont find out at all. I have spoken to labour relations who advised me to let the company complete the process, I have not been suspended.



please help

Last edited by danspurs; Today at 01:42:AM.

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Navigation Employment Law & Issues Top

Quick Reply Quick Reply

FontSize







:beagle:

:tinysmile_twink_t2:

:tinysmile_kiss_t2:

:beagle2222:

:tongue2:

:doggieyes:

:tinysmile_cry_t2:

:paw:

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

:tinysmile_shutup_t2

:wub:

:blush:

:tinysmile_kiss_t:

:tinysmile_cry_t:

:sleepy:

:tinysmile_grin_t:

:tung:

:tinysmile_classes_t

:twink:

:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

[More]



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Information

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

danspurs

Similar Threads

Unfair dismissal

By Colette1234 in forum Employment Law & Issues

Replies: 2

: 24th October 2014, 00:34:AM

Unfair dismissal?

By Finnvanb in forum Employment Law & Issues

Replies: 2

: 4th December 2013, 17:35:PM

Unfair Dismissal?

By smiler75 in forum Employment Law & Issues

Replies: 3

: 30th May 2013, 22:55:PM

Unfair dismissal ?

By stevread1 in forum Employment Law & Issues

Replies: 12

: 16th January 2013, 13:57:PM

unfair dismissal

By smiley in forum Employment Law & Issues

Replies: 17

: 9th October 2010, 16:05:PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags

None

View Tag Cloud



Welcome



search





LegalBEAGLES.info was founded in May 2007. We are a free forum offering support, discussion & advice to consumers from their peers. We have a great community made up of dedicated & enthusiastic individuals who have experience in a wide range of legal, debt and consumer issues.









Latest News



RSS Feed Widget

LOAN CALCULATOR

Twitter





Useful Links









Action Fraud Information Commissioner Shelter

Acas stepchange CAB Money

GetSafeOnline.org legislation whatdotheyknow

theyworkforyou TS E Crime FCA



LegalBEAGLES





Court Claim

Employment

Family

Parking

Money & Debt









Contact Us Legal Beagles Consumer Forum Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top

Useful Links

REGISTER

User Control Panel

Cookies

Acceptable Use Policy

Terms of Website Use

Privacy Policy

HOME

FORUMS





LegalBEAGLES.info

LegalBEAGLES.co.uk

LegalBEAGLES.org

LegalBEAGLES.net

LegalBEAGLES.uk

Celame.co.uk

Contact Us







© Celame (UK) Ltd 2014

Hosted by Lodge Information Services Ltd

LegalBEAGLES® are DPA Registered No. ZA025462

LegalBEAGLES® is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )

Registered Address: Hadfields Bottom Road, Buckland Common, Tring, Herts, HP23 6NH

VAT registration number 206 9740 02

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1

Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Extra Tabs by vBulletin Hispano



TOP





unfair dismissal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire