Old Cap1 Debt - Help Required..........

dimanche 19 avril 2015

Hi All,



I'm new to this Forum and have joined to gain some advice / help on dealing with a Cap1 debt that I last made a payment on back in 30 Dec 2008. In jan 2009 Cap1 were sent a Signed CCA Request letter along with a £1 postal order. According to all of my records it took Cap1 until 12/10/09 to come up with a CCA that had a signature on it by which time (26/06/09) they had issued a default notice with the CRA's on the account. After receiving the signed CCA I wrote to Cap1 (10/11/09) complaining about the way they had handled the account and requesting that they undo the damaged they had done to my records with the CRA's.

Up until last year I'd heard nothing back from Cap1 then all of a sudden a letter hit the door mat to inform me that Cap1 had sold the account to Lowell Finacial. After the usual harassment letter and Signed CCA Request letter had been issued we agreed to disagree on the matter as expected and have bounced backwards and forwards ever since until this week when I received a letter from Fredrickson International. They have said they have been instructed by Lowell to secure repayment of the debt plus to avoid further action I must contact them ASAP by phone and if I don't they will instruct Bryan Carter Solicitors to take legal action against me.



I have decided not to communicate with FI until I have received some solid advice on where to go now.



Hope this makes sense.



I have all dates etc to hand and all the letters I've sent on paper / hard drive.



Thanks in advance.



Jan99





Old Cap1 Debt - Help Required..........

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire