met mcdonalds gatwick airport 10th April parking charge notice via post

dimanche 19 avril 2015

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me

I went to gatwick airport to pick my uncle up its my car and I was driving

I parked on the mcdonalds there had something to eat inside etc and went in the petrol garage there to buy some drinks for our long journey home

I recently received a parking charge for £100 or reduced to £50 if pay within 14 days by the 24th of April



What should I do appeal it and if so what do I say



Many thanks for any response I get as this is the first time I ever had this happen and wonder what to do for the best



Kind regards



Jordan



I forgot to mention I only overstayed 14 mins it states on the letter





met mcdonalds gatwick airport 10th April parking charge notice via post

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire