Service Charges Debt

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi all,

I own my flat and currently owe the management company about £ 20,000 for services and ground rent. I used to pay my charges in full once a year rather than quarterly or monthly. Unfortunately, I was made redundant two years ago and have not paid them at all. The management company/ Landlord have now appointed a solicitor to collect the monies due. The solicitor, are suggesting them writing directly to my mortgagees to request them to discharge my indebtedness. My mortgage is up-to-date and I have plenty of equity in the property. Can someone please advise the process.... Should I let the solicitor make this request? Will the mortgage company agree to this knowing that I am unemployed? Any help please!!!! thanks





Service Charges Debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire