Moneyway Car Finance "Supply of Goods" (Implied Terms) Act 1973

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi Guys.



Just a bit of advice if possible.



I purchased a car from carcraft back in June 2013 and have so many issues with it since.



Brief history...



car purchased June 13 car broke down August 13. And toed back to carcraft. Explained that the car was a non starter and that there is a smell of diesel coming from the blowers. Job sheets says non start. starter motor fitted. No work done on diesel smell. Car then broke down again about 3 months later same issue. Back to carcraft 2nd starter fitted. About 4-5mths later same issue again. Took it to another garage explained about the diesel smell and they put in another starter motor (3rd)



Fast forward..... this starter motor changed again by another garage. The new garage has informed me that there is a diesel leak in the engine that is dripping on the starters and killing them.



Contacted trading standards who advised I should make a claim against the finance company Moneyway. Under the Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973. Which I have done. The car is currently broken again and appears to be the Alternator again according to my garage probably due to the diesel leak. Got a call from Moneyway saying they need more info. Which I'm about to provide all the work completed on this car in the form of job sheets. Moneyway have told me not to get work done anywhere else or it will void my warranty. Which has already run out with carcraft anyway. Does anyone know my rights going forward.



Thanks guys



Mike





Moneyway Car Finance "Supply of Goods" (Implied Terms) Act 1973

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire