Cabot, Experian, Some advice please

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hey everyone,



I am after some advice regarding an account registered on my Experian credit report, it states the account started in March 07 and went to default in July 09.



The default balance and the current balance are different amounts, having gone up over time. My name is miss spelt and they have the wrong year of birth registered.



I can not remember ever contacting Cabot but can not be 100% sure.



Please could I have some advice on this as I want to get it sorted out before they take any kind of court action as I have heard even after it falls off the credit report given the 6yr rule they have tried to take people to court. So I am wondering is there anything I can do before they try and possibly take this to court.



Thanks in advance for any comments





Paulie





Cabot, Experian, Some advice please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire