Erudio student loan deferral and Car Salary Sacrifice

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi all, new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place. Long time lurker on the forum , seems like a fantastic community and happy to be part of it.



I am attempting to defer my ERUDIO student loan.



I am signed up to a salary sacrifice car scheme at work. My understanding is that Student loan repayments are based on gross pay which reduces as a result of the salary sacrifice scheme. In my case my gross pay is pushed below the deferment threshold as a result of the Salary sacrifice scheme and my thinking is they should use this 'reduced' gross when deciding my entitlement to defer.



Erudio are now causing me problems and claiming I told them about my NET salary and i must now confirm my GROSS salary by providing the past three months wage slips. This is bizarre because I didn't mention NET salary and I provided the past SIX months wage slips which clearly show the reduced GROSS salary due to being on the salary sacrifice scheme.



Does anyone know if they will use the reduced gross salary when deciding my entitlement to defer or do they base it on my salary before the salary sacrifice. Bear in mind a salary sacrifice is not a deduction, it is an agreement to forgo part of my salary.



Any advice on how to proceed greatly appreciated.



Many thanks





Erudio student loan deferral and Car Salary Sacrifice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire