Two defaults for same debt

dimanche 19 avril 2015

Almost identical but not.



Here's the timeline.



In July 2013 I defaulted on a 3 mobile account. This was written as £81 on my credit report under 3 Hutchinsons.



I ignore the debt until September 2014 when I contracted 3 asked them how much I owed them and asked to pay in full. They told me I owed £80.75 (I have in writing) and accepted my offer to pay in full.



My account was updated on 1/10/2014 to settled in full and was marked closed.



Now 6 months after full payment at the end of march I look at my credit report to see another default was added by a debt collection agency. It has the same date of default but there are a few differences firstly it has a red marker on March 2015 (is that fair when I paid in September), it has a different account end date (12/01/2015 which I'm guessing makes it look like I only paid in January?) and worst in my opinion it says I partially settled :(



So now it looks like I've had two defaults in the past with one partially settled and one fully settled. My credit vastly improved when I settled in September, I was able to get a credit builder credit card and interest paying bank accounts. Now my 02 contract has come to an end (always paid on time) and I can't get a new one! And missed out on a HSBC ISA because my score was "too low".



I really don't know how to start fixing this, can anyone give advice?



- - - Updated - - -



Not sure if I can post links but heres my credit report. Also sorry if this is in the wrong forum.








Two defaults for same debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire