Bank Default also Passed On To Debt Agency No Notifications £150 Compensation Offered

vendredi 17 avril 2015

Hi all,



I'm after a bit of advice any help will be much appreciated, thank you.



I was wondering where I stand with a no notification Bank default also of no notification of them passing it on to a debt agency,

the bank has admitted this to me today and offered me compensation of £150



I had a default registered on my credit file since December 2010 for £400, this debt was solely bank charges!

The debt originates from a gym membership subscription (which I had tried so much to cancel), the bank had never ever paid anything if there was no funds in the account as I never had an overdraft facility with them, but for some reason they paid this monthly fee of £30 (they just paid it once), at the time I remember going into the branch and asking why they paid this as its now left me overdrawn and also with £30 bank charge (Which escalated to the £400!) I can't remember their exact reply but basically they palmed me off with talk, so I refused to pay this debt because they shouldn't have paid this £30 as I had no funds in the account at the time.

Any how the debt was passed to a debt agency and I was offered a settlement figure to pay £234 to clear this debt,

So I took them up on there offer and paid it off,



My credit file was updated by the dca to default 8 £0 but the bank never updated so I've been chasing them since February to update this debt, I finally got some answers today as why it hasn't been updated, as mentioned above the two no notifications,



Today they offered to mark the debt as a 6 instead off an 8 as partial settlement dated 29/01/2015 with£150 compensation,



Should I accept this?



Kind regards



Aim





Bank Default also Passed On To Debt Agency No Notifications £150 Compensation Offered

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire