MET PCN at Mcdonalds South Hayes

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hi There,



I need a help about a PCN issued to my car for overstaying at Mcdonalds at South Hayes.



The car was not driven by me (registered keeper). The problem is that I kept ignoring the posts which MET was sending me as advised by a number of friends.



The incident occurred back December last year. The driver stayed at the mcdonalds for slightly longer than required but was a legit customer and had a meal there. He was there for just over an hour, waiting for a friend to join him.



Now MET has hired a debt recovery company called Debt Recovery Plus which is threatening court case and a possible CCJ. However the last letter I received from Debt Recovery Plus states "If you have difficulty paying or believe you are not liable for this charge, please phone our payment helpline on...to discuss payment options."



Can anyone please advice what I should do as I believe time to appeal has now gone.



Thanks for the help in advance.





MET PCN at Mcdonalds South Hayes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire