possible to get chargeing order removed

dimanche 19 avril 2015

Hi,i was unemployed and couldn't afford legal help,and because it was a business matter I couldn't get legal aid...subsequently had a ccj against me back in 2011,judge ordered me to pay £10 per month (cause I was unemployed)..started paying in that but a month later there applied for a charging order against my property,.....chargeing order was granted,but I have seen since that maybe this shouldn't have been granted,due to the case of mercantile credit vs ellis...is it possible for me to charge on my property..set aside??...help apprechiated in advance





possible to get chargeing order removed

2 commentaires:

Debbie a dit…

Hi if I've debt that is state barred can they put a charging order on the property and how does a charging order effect the house

Debbie a dit…

What are charging orders and can they be removed if the debt is state barred

Enregistrer un commentaire