Redundancy: Do I have to continue working through notice period?

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

My position has been made redundant due to a restructure in my division and I have only been with the company since April (6 months). I have been offered another role in the company but in another division, which I didn't take initially, but as they really wanted me to stay, they asked that I 'try' the other role for one month and if I didn't like it, I can still take the redundancy option. I have a 4 week notice period in my contract.



I have not signed anything , only verbally agreed to the 'trial' period. It is now 2 weeks in to the trial period and I have decided I won't accept the new role, but yet to advise my employer.



My question is, do I have to come to work at all during this notice period to still get paid?



Thanks





Redundancy: Do I have to continue working through notice period?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire