Kensington Finance Mortgage

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hi everyone, I am new to this site so I hope that this is the correct place to post this.



This has been a very stressful year to say the least.



To cut a long story short, my mum was in severe debt which she had decided to bury her head in the sand over and deny all knowledge about it, I only discovered the extent f their difficulties when I made my dad show me the bank account details and I ran a credit report on them.



Around 6 months ago I discovered a bailiff letter from Kensington finance stating an eviction date of a month for my parents from their house. On finding this letter I managed to get a DMP set up for their unsecured debts and the other mortgage account on the house however Kensington were refusing to accept the payment plan and we went to court. I managed to fight their case in court with the help of the local housing authority and prevent the eviction.



I would like to take Kensington to court for irresponsible lending as I believe that they never should have re-mortgaged part of the house. The house was valued at around £167,000 and there was a re-mortgage of around £115,000 with Santander already on the property. The total unsecured debt was around £80,000 on top of this. Both of my parents are over 60 and the mortgage term is over 15 years, and neither earn more than £20,000 per year.



Kensintons fee's are also astronomical.



My question is If I complain to Kensington while they are still under contract would they be in a position to cancel the mortgage? I do not wish to make the position worse at this time as I already have a complaint in with Lloyds for giving them a £20,000 over draft.





Kensington Finance Mortgage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire