HFO Capital/Turnbull Rutherford - Set Aside a CCJ

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hello,

I am new to this forum, so apologies in advance if I post in the wrong board/forum..



I have encountered a very similar situation to the above posts with HFO etc, to the point where they have successfully obtained a CCJ and attachment of earnings for £80 per month, despite me requesting numerous times original signed agreements etc and completing a detailed dispute to the debt and subsequent amount: which I also believe where never presented (I am currently waiting for copies of the court documents presented).

I strongly believe that HFO have lied about the loan amounts, and I have been lied to from the start.



Rather than posting my story on here I would welcome a PM or even a telephone call (not sure if that's allowed!) with anyone who has commented above who is obviously in a similar position to discuss as I feel like I am trapped in the CCJ and its very distressing.



I welcome any advice or comments!



Thanks guys,

Shaun





HFO Capital/Turnbull Rutherford - Set Aside a CCJ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire