Poor quality undergarments

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Good evening fellow legal beagles,



In November last year, I ordered a three pack of branded underwear from a well known high street retailer via their online website.



Within six months, two of the three undergarments had developed holes in the stitching and were of what I would say, very poor quality. I have always purchased the same brand and have never had this issue before. I am not what you would call a large person, so it is not as though they might have maybe been stretched or anything of the sort.



Unfortunately, at the time, I had terrible trouble remembering where I had purchased them from. I kept hold of them and towards the end of this September whilst going through my receipts, I stumbled across the invoice.



I contacted the retailer in question with a view to them either providing me with replacements or providing me with a partial refund such that I could get some individual garments to make it back up to three.



What I received from the retailer was a very stubborn response explaining that I was unable to change them as it had been too long. I re-explained that I didn't want to simply change them, and that I was unhappy with the poor quality of the items in question and that as the retailer I purchased from, they had a level of responsibility and accountability.



Their response has been a point-blank no, we can't help you, it has been too long.



Where do I stand regarding this matter? I am so incensed, I would like to write a letter to my Credit Card company asking for the money to be refunded. I would expect underwear to last at least a year, let alone six months and I feel really let down by the retailer in question.



Any advice would be really appreciated.





Poor quality undergarments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire