Cabot financial and mortimer clarke default ccj judgement still trying to fight them

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hi Guys



New to posting, read alot about things here



new thread please be gentle



Apparently mortimer Clarke solicitors on behalf of Cabot financial LTD

have been awarded a CCJ by default for a debt by Shop Direct Group for owing them from an old Credit Card.



I received a letter from Mortimer clark stating intention to apply for a CCJ, but no court documents arrived. ( July 2014 )



I received a letter from Mortimer Clark in August saying they obtained a CCJ on 4th August 2014



I spoke to them on the phone stating i know nothing of this debt and from the limited information i garnered ( shop direct group, credit card 27/11/2005 - bore the number M####### and was terminated on 19/10/2008- this was when Cabot apparently where assigned the debt ).



i sent Mortimer an email stating that the debt is statute barred and should not have even been to court for a CCJ. as per statute of limitations.( september 2014 )

I also sent an email to Mortimer Clark to pass onto their client Cabot financial a letter about the CCJ and being statute barred ( september ).

I received a letter from Cabot today via email - their internal complaints procedure and they are looking into the matter o.0.



I also sent for information regarding the original agreement, once mortimer receive this they will pass it on to me.

they wrote that " Please note an inability to provide a copy of your signed agreement does not adversely effect our clients position "

At Present i am trying to stave off an attachment of earnings order and still fight my case in the court.



They refuse to speak to me on the phone as i will not provide my date of birth.

The reason i do not submit my DOB is my father has the same name as me, lived in the property before me, and the debt may well be his and not mine, hence seeking further clarification off Mortimer/cabot

I have read alot on this and many forums and tbh, my head is spinning.



I could realy use some help to organise things and present a defence, i have 7 days to file my defence :(



Hope you guys can help



and thanks for taking the time to read







JD655





Cabot financial and mortimer clarke default ccj judgement still trying to fight them

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire