Prospecting letter from Robinson Way

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hi



I've had a quick read around the forum and looking for help, my situation is similar to this thread http://ift.tt/1qaCdbz and I'm looking for a little bit of advice



The initial correspondence was "We have been attempting to write to you at the address noted above...." - This is an address I have never lived at so I assumed this to be some sort of scam


I've then received the following letters



"Notice of assignment" letter listing a credit card I have never owned & an account number I'm unfamiliar with

"Helping you to clear your account" letter

"What can you pay" letter




I was going to telephone RW but googled first and found lots of warnings about them so decided to write to them instead. I sent a prove it letter (it was taken from the internet somewhere but referenced OFT....could it be an outdated template??). I was assuming any reputable organisation would have responded by providing further information but more recently I've received a further letter stating "Your internet based template has no foundation or relevance to the debt you owe".



The "debt I owe" .. I don't owe this debt. I've never lived at the address they say they have been trying to contact me at. So who has provided a new contact address for me?

Why am I unable to send a standard template to resolve this matter? Template or not I'm clearly disputing this debt.

Why would they not respond to this? Do they require me to respond in a particular way?

Is it acceptable practice just to write to someone quoting an account number and demanding money?. And follow it up with further demands

Surely there are data protection issues here, sending out names, addresses and account numbers willy-nilly!!!



What should my next course of action be? Sorry for all the questions but any advice would be appreciated.



:happy1:














Prospecting letter from Robinson Way

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire