I have higher sales targets than all my collegues (Where do i stand if i reach)

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hi



I have been working for a company in telesales for 19 months and have been the top sales performer from day one.



My sales targets have always been 50% higher than all my collegues and i have always reached them,



Every week we have to sign a document that we accept these sales figures,



Also they are starting to give out disciplinery procedures for using over use of the 14 day cooling off period when making a sale to stop people returning the product.



My first point is this :



1.Until last week they said we can use the 14 day cooling of period - some line managers acttivley told us to use it to get the sale (Compliance department even told us to do this)



2.My sales target is 30 and 80% of other peoples is just 15 - each week we have to sign a document to say this is the target and it goes in a file.



3.As i have a much higher sales volume i am of course going to have a higher dsr rate (Customer returns after the 14 day period) what happens if i dont reach those targets (Even though my target is much higher than everyone elses)



4. I received a formal warning this week with regards to saying the 14 day cooling off period and i am not allowed to say it at all now (All other employees say it and compliance know this) I only use the 14 day cooling off period as a last result to help get the sale



5. We dont get sick pay @ work, but they pressure people to come in even if they are very ill, people ask to go home but it is at a managers discretion wether they get sent home - Bearing in mind we dont get paid for any hours we are not there for anyway.



6.My sales targets have dropped by say 15% but i still have a much higher target than 80% of the people working there, do i ask for my target to be lowered as i am not reaching my target as much- Can they fire me even though i have a higher target than everyone and i still get more than 80% of people but dont hit my target



My gut instinct is they are trying to push me out, but if they do i want to make sure i am covered if i have to goto a tribunial, I have been working there for 20 months now.



I have certificates and awards to confirm i have been the top performer - and obviously my commision and was the highest person out of all the call centres in the world with the most sales



Would like your advice please thanks people





I have higher sales targets than all my collegues (Where do i stand if i reach)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire