Parking Eye

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Good Afternoon.



First, many thanks for providing this advice and guidance.



I have, today, received a Parking Charge Notice from ParkingEye, requesting £100 discounted to £60 if paid within 28 days of date issued.



The background to this is that on the 20th October I parked at 8:54am on the car park of a retail park in Telford (that I am now informed is private land). I visited Maplins on that retail park and made a small purchase then walked over a pedestrian footbridge to an adjacent retail park for an eye test. Due to recent problems with my right eye this took much longer than I had anticipated. I left the car park at 12:20, exceeding the permitted free time of 3 hours.



There is no charge for the first 3 hours and there are no ticket machines of any kind. I haven't been back to take notice of the wording on any sign-age etc. (yet).



I do not have the receipt for the Maplins purchase but I do have a credit card statement showing a payment for new glasses on that date.



Do you think I have a reasonable basis for appeal?



Thanks in anticipation.



Stuart





Parking Eye

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire