London Parking Solutions - PCN through post

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hi everyone,



I have received a Parking Fine for allegedly parking in an area where there was "No Parking allowed at any time", and apparently a parking notice was placed on my vehicle. The company issuing the fine is "London Parking Solutions".



I've read into a few threads of the web about the company, and it sounds like they are one of these joke companies that try to scare people into paying for something they don't owe.



I was in the vehicle at all times, parked outside of the area where no parking was allowed. Being in the vehicle at all times, I'm sure I would have noticed if someone put a PCN on my vehicle, however there wasn't anyone about.



Accordingly, I've now received a letter demanding that I pay £100.



I have appealed the notice, and have mentioned the above, and have asked for proof that a notice was put on my vehicle, however I'm yet to hear anything back.



I have checked this company on the British Parking Association website, and they do not appear.



Have I done everything correctly? Are there any points I need to consider?



Any help, advice or support would be brilliant.



Cheers,



Jamie.





London Parking Solutions - PCN through post

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire