Voluntary Termination - VT my Car

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hi all,

Have just joined this site, so here is my problem, have just vt my car and am waiting for the car to be picked up today by a company called RMS Recivables. Have read some really horrible story's concerning this company.

Have taken plenty of photos and video of the car prior to pick up. The car has some very minor wear & tear for a 2 1/2 year old. I have done every thing under clause 99 and paid well over the 50% purchase price. So in theory can walk away from the contract, i want to know what my next step would like be if the above company mentioned starts to hassle me for money for the minor wear & tear, any body else had dealing with this company.

Thanks.





Voluntary Termination - VT my Car

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire