Court Claim - Cabot Financial / Halifax - 30-3-2015

mardi 31 mars 2015

Received a claim? Yes

Issue Date: 30-3-2015

Amount approx: £18,691 plus fees and costs of £941.08

Claimant: Cabot Financial

Solicitor: Mortimer Clarke Solicitors

Original Credit: Halifax



Particulars of Claim:

By an agreement between Halifax (HLX) and the Defendant on or around 20/10/2008 ('the Agreement') HLX agreed to loan the Defendant monies under the terms and conditions set out therein. In breach of the Agreements the Defendant did not pay the instalments as they fell due and the Agreement was terminated. The Agreement was assigned to the Claimant. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 18690.72



Stat Barred? No



Have sent:



Other Info:

The last payment from me was in Spring, 2011 after which I went with a debt management company called Best Solutions (big mistake). This company charge me £1200 to set up the arrangement to deal with 4 creditors. At this time I was married and my ex-wife acknowledged responsibility too as they were family debts, The largest being with the Halifax as per this claim, which is in my name only. My ex-wife was previously on the debt plan arrangement but withdrew after we separated. However, although she cannot be held liable through the civil courts, divorce courts look at debts of the marriage as equal liabilities provided the funds were spent on family needs. This does not help me against the County Court!





Court Claim - Cabot Financial / Halifax - 30-3-2015

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire